All natural Kenyan beeswax candles, handmade, pure and fragrance free. These candles add a touch of natural elegance to a table or set a relaxing mood for a quiet evening. Choose from mini votive candles in an adorable beehive shape, a multipurpose taper, or a larger straight-sided pillar candle.
Did you know? Beeswax candles have been crafted for thousands of years. Candles made from pure beeswax are a renewable resource. They produce a light that is in the same spectrum as sunlight, burn cleanly, and drip less than conventional candles.
Beeswax Candle Burning Tips:
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Trim the wick before use. Keep the wick trimmed to 1cm. Allow the candle to burn for about an hour at a time, ensuring the wax is melted and pools edge to edge. This will prevent re-lighting issues and ensure an even burn.
- Occasionally it is necessary to gently press the edges of the candle towards the center of the candle to ensure that all of the beeswax burns properly. Do this carefully as your candle is burning or immediately after extinguishing it.
- Burn candles only in a draft-free environment away from fans, open windows, air ducts, etc. This will help to prevent any dripping or smoking.
- Light the wick from the base of the wick, where the wick comes out of the candle, to allow the beeswax to absorb into the wick.
- Properly extinguish the candle flame by bending it to dip in the wax, rather than blowing it out.